ServiceNow-Sr Software Engineer
Dallas – Texas – United States of America, Richardson – Texas – United States of America
We are looking for a fun and energetic individual to work for the world’s largest commercial real estate company.CBRE dominates every aspect of commercial real estate, from brokerage and asset services to property development and management.This candidate must have experience with ServiceNow, web-based applications and technologies, possess strong communication skills, and have the desire to learn the general operations of a global D&T organization.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Under broad direction provide development, support, and administration of CBRE’s global ServiceNow platform.
- Diagnose and isolate incidents through testing and work to develop workarounds and/or fixes for system related issues.Document reproduction steps and generate defect reports.
- Understand business context and how to translate business and functional requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow implementation.
- Analyze system processes and develop enhancements to improve user experience and general system usability.
- Perform functional testing of system applications and updates/enhancements.
- Work with users to fully utilize the ServiceNow product suite.
- Analyze and validate data for successful migration between instances.
- Process and prepare data for uploads to systems during implementations.
- Ensure appropriate approvals for user access requests and assist in maintaining security of the system applications being supported.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Bachelor’sDegree in a relevant field of work .
- Minimum 3 years of ServiceNow development, configuration, integration, and administration experience in large, complex environments.
working knowledge of the following ServiceNow components is preferred:
or IT Service Management
o CMDB, Asset Management, Incident, Problem, Change
or Security Operations
o Incident Response/Vulnerability Response
or IT Operations Management
o Discovery, Service Mapping, Orchestration, PowerShell, MID server management
or Policy and Compliance
or HR Service Management
or Customer Service Management
or Integration Hub
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP web services and how to use them to integrate ServiceNow with other applications.
- Experience in developing and implementing custom applications on the ServiceNow platform.
- Demonstrated experience with ServiceNow authentication against LDAP and SAML.
- Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features.
- Agile and/or Kanban experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work well with business partners
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Proven history of providing technical support during all phases of project delivery, including, but not limited to: development of project estimates, documentation of requirements, solution design review, documentation creation and review, peer code reviews
- Ability to create documentation on various systems and business processes
CBRE is an equal opportunity
Affirmative action employer with a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.