DEGREE IN ENGINEERING IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES
The Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology Engineering must guarantee scientific, technological and socioeconomic training, and training for professional practice in the development, implementation, operation, evaluation and maintenance of computer systems through the use of a systematic approach. , disciplined and quantifiable, based on solid principles of engineering and the application of information and communication technologies in the field of computing.
Organizations of all kinds depend on ICT and need to have adequate systems. These systems must function properly, be secure, up-to-date, and maintained. These types of business environments of whatever size they are, need the support of ICT personnel who understand computer systems and their software, and are capable of understanding the needs, dimensioning the systems, optimizing resources, knowing and designing a communications infrastructure between computer systems and develop medium-scale applications in a corporate environment. Our goal is for our graduates to be able to meet these needs.
- Digital design
- data communication engineering
- Design of applications for digital signal processing
- Design of communication networks.
- software and services
- Software and application development
- Software architecture and design
- media design
- radio frequency engineering
- IT business consultancy
- Technical assistance. Products and systems
- Product design. Integration engineering and testing and implementation and testing
- Intersectoral Systems Specialist
- ICT Marketing Management
- ICT project management
- Research and technology development
- ICT Directorate
- ICT sales management, testing and implementation and testing
- systems specialist
Own the Degree:
- Technology transfer manager
- Hardware development engineer
- Software development engineer
- Biomedical Engineer, Biomedical Engineer
- application analyst
- Head of IT Projects
- computer systems analyst
- IT Security Technician
- IT Sales Technician
- Consultant in ICT solutions (Information and Communications Technology)
- Maintenance electronic engineer
At UNED MADRID you are not alone: from day one you will have a reception plan that will help you in your first steps and you will be in contact with teachers, tutors and classmates.
Active learning: Learning system based on active methodologies, in which you will be the protagonist of your own learning and you will participate in forums and study communities.
Methods designed for you: You will have innovative and quality teaching materials, designed under a distance methodology so that you achieve the best performance in your studies.
Face-to-face and online tutorials: You can attend any of our University Centers to resolve doubts with specialized tutors, in person or by videoconference.
Find out about the study plan of the Degree in Information Technology Engineering and all the subjects of each course.
ACCESS TO THE DEGREE IN ENGINEERING IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- College degree
- Vocational Training Higher Technician Title
- Official University Degree Degree, Master or equivalent title
- Partial, foreign or Spanish university studies
Access through Access Test:
- Having passed the University Entrance Test for people over 25 or 45 years of age
- People over 40 years of age with work or professional experience related to the contents of this degree